Gianluca Segato is the CEO and founder of Uniwhere, an app that helps students go through college more effectively thanks to data aggregation. He graduated in Economics and he’s skilled in machine learning, growth engineering and venture investment. His company has been included among the top 100 startups in Berlin and has been featured in several international media outlets, from SkyNews24 to The Huffington Post. In 2016, The Italian Embassy in Germany awarded him the title of Italian of the Year.
- » Google DevFest Berlin 2016: Improve Your App Ratings Using Machine Learning
- » Microsoft Azure Meetup Berlin 2017: Deploy your AI model in production with Azure
- » App Promotion Summit Berlin 2017: From 0 to 100K users with 0 marketing budget
- » University of Padua 2017: What is a startup?
- » University of Trento 2017: How should you raise VC money?
- » Google DevFest Venice 2017: Simple Introduction to Machine Learning
- » University of Münster 2018: What is Product Market Fit and how does it relate with MVPs?
- » Google DevFest Venice 2018: Reverse Engineering of Mobile APIs
- » Startup Italia Open Summit 2018: Robotics and The Future of Employability
- » (Soon): Don’t do native if you want VC money!
- » Il Mattino di Padova - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- » Il Corriere della Sera - 2015, 2016, 2017
- » The Huffington Post - 2017
- » Il Fatto Quotidiano - 2017
- » AppMaster - 2017
- » WeAreItaly - 2018
- » Rai Radio 1 - 2018
- » Radio24 - 2018
- » StartupItalia - 2019
- » Ministero Del Lavoro ClickLavoro - 2019