Startup education should be free. It’s usually not, especially in countries like Italy, and tbh I hate this.
I’d like to address the issue by allocating some of my time for 20-minutes chats with founders who’d like to discuss their venture.
- You’re no more than seed stage
- You did your homework: you can discuss your idea problem, solution, market, implementation, team, etc
- You’re serious about being/becoming a founder: it’s not just a secret wish
1. Who’s this for?
Anyone from “I have an idea and nowhere to start” to “I already raised once”. If you already raised well, I don’t feel I can be of any help
2. Why is everything in English!?
You can’t build a global company if English is an issue
3. Why make me apply, instead of going for a first-in-first-served approach?
- A. it proves commitment
- B. I can understand if I can or can’t help you in advance
- C. I can control the queue order, and arbitrarily prioritise (eg. female founders)
- D. I can already ask a bunch of startup-stuff I’d ask anyway, to save time for our chat!
4. I’m a founder / investor, and I’d like to contribute
Send over a DM!